Growth Marketing Sr. Manager / Director
What You’ll do:
The Director of Growth Marketing will be responsible for building innovative digital marketing campaigns across a few different platforms and channels. You will work with a high-energy team to test, scale, and optimize media campaigns designed to deliver customers with the highest lifetime value at the lowest CPA possible.
The ideal candidate for this position has a firm social media and analytical background in paid media with a strong emphasis for driving conversions and delivering real ROI. Channels include (but are not limited to): Facebook advertising, Google SEM, Google Display, and other channels such as Snap and native. Candidate must possess expert knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager. Candidate should be data-driven, overly positive, hungry for success, love challenges, expert multi-taskers, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and like to have fun in their daily work life.
- Implement and deliver creative solutions through media campaigns across key channels, including: Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, programmatic platforms, video and mobile advertising
- Lead the day-to-day management, implementation and optimization of paid digital advertising campaigns including planning, bid management, ad copy, implementation, monitoring, landing pages testing, and ongoing optimization
- Promote continual creative improvement and lead programs to expected ROI with an understanding of cost of acquisition, retention and lifetime value
- Analyze campaign results and structure tests to improve performance and conversions
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports and statistics to monitor and adjust key marketing programs in order to maximize growth
- Partner closely with business teams to compliment product strategy
- Apply appropriate analysis and optimization techniques to aggressively scale paid media campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
- Run both prospecting and retargeting campaigns that successfully push potential customers down the purchase funnel.
- Run multivariate tests in order to determine highest performing creative and target markets to increase campaign performance.
- Provide conversion-focused ad creative direction and write ad copy based on past data learnings.
- Staying current with best practices, strategies, legislation and industry standards related to social media marketing, analytical & eCommerce tactics
- A Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years experience in acquisition marketing
- Highly proficient in Facebook’s Ads Manager
- Comfortable with A/B testing tools and methods to prove statistical significance between ad and target market variations.
- Comfortable at quickly using Excel for data analysis and manipulation (pivot tables, modeling, etc.).
- Proven skills in ad copywriting.
- Experience in Google Analytics or other analytics software.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Plus for previous marketing experience with a beauty/ women's lifestyle brand
We have a great team, a great company culture (fun, collaborative, into making the world a better place than we found it!), amazing Healthcare Plan (with Dental & Vision), stock options and unlimited Lacroix!
Salary ranges between $70K and $85K depending on experience.